Wednesday 16 July 2014

Haul

So I might've been a little irresponsible and gone shopping, I just can't help myself! Everything is so cute, and I justified it because I needed a few new things to wear to work.

The first place I went to was H&M, which is my current favourite place to shop, and surprisingly I only picked up one thing (usually I leave there with at least a full bag) but it was so adorable I could not leave it behind. 


 

It the cutest little peplum top with short sleeves and a beautiful floral pattern. The colors in it are so nice and summery. I think this will be super cute to break up an all black outfit (my staple) and would be gorgeous with a light pink lip.

H&M - $17.99 CAD

The next thing I picked up was an awesome military style vest from Old Navy. I've been looking for one of these for ages but they always seems so expensive for the quality that they are, so I was super stoked when I saw this one on sale.


The color is a little darker in real life but it's a nice olive green and it has a cinch waist which I love. These work great on my body because I have a smaller waist and larger hips, so I can draw attention to my waist but camouflage my hips. 


I got it in a medium so it wasn't too oversized, and I think it will look great on casual days with a tee and leggings and pair of cute boots. 

Old Navy - $25.00 CAD (sale)


The last place I hit on my little excursion was Zara. This was my first experience with Zara as I always find it a little bit daunting. I always see British YouTubers with such gorgeous pieces from there, and when I walked by they were having a huge sale, so I had to go in. 





This is literally the softest dress I have ever felt in my entire life. I never ever want to take it off. It is slightly drop waist, with horizontal black and off white/grey stripes. It is from the TRF section at Zara, which I think might be a different collection they have? Someone let me know! Anyway I love this dress, it's going to be the easiest most comfortable thing I ever wear.

Zara - $15.99 CAD (sale)


The last thing I got from Zara was another pair of jeans, because I only have 2 that I actually wear, and I was so happy that I found a pair that fit and were comfortable and actually flattering. 






Now I'm not sure what the actual style name is called but the tag says Slim Fit, Cropped Leg and High Rise. This is the best fit for me ever. I don't particularly like skinny jeans cause I have large thighs, so a slim fit or a straight fit is great. I always roll my jeans up so they are cropped, so these pair just save me a little time. All in all I just love the fit, the wash and the style. I think they are so cute and they really flatter my body.

Anyone else done some shopping lately?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment