Sunday 13 July 2014

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

I went to Sephora a couple weeks ago because I was bored of my current blushes (the product I have the least of in my collection) and while I didn't have anything particular in mind, I knew I wanted a pink toned color with a subtle shimmer. After wandering aimlessly and 40 swatches later, I found the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palettes, which comes in 4 different colors. I looked at all the palettes and the one I really loved is Streak.



Each palette has a bronzer, a blush and a highlighter. This one also appealed to me because the bronzer was matte. I almost never contour, but I still love matte bronzers cause I like the focus to be on where I've put my hightlight. Speaking of highlighters this one is lovely, a nice champangne-y pink shade. I like powder highlights because my skin is fairly oily, so I find that they last a lot longer on me. 



I really had a hard time taking a good photo where the light didn't reflect off the shimmer and make the entire thing look like a white powder, but this is the best I could do :( It really is a lovely palette, and super practical cause you have 3 products in one place. It's Urban Decay, and I personally always think the quality of their products is fantastic. This is $35.00 CAD at Sephora and it's also available online.


I'm going to enjoy making myself into a bronze goddess this summer with this one :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment