Saturday 12 July 2014

Vans x Star Wars Collab

Last week I went downtown and while I was wandering, I ended up in the Vans store. When I was in there I saw that there was a new collection that was Star Wars. I cannot even explain in words my love for Star Wars. Adjectives do not exist to describe my love. I also love shoes, so this is the best combination of things ever. There was a black and white pair that I really liked (paisley with Stormtroopers) but they didn't have my size :( But then I saw the coolest pair ever, that I hadn't even noticed was part of the collection, the Star Wars influence was so subtle.



They are floral, with pink hawaiian looking flowers and a light blue background. They are so summery and cute, but they best part is when you look closely. 



When you look close, you can see Yoda. Yoda just chilling in the flowers. This is so cool, and while I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, I absolutely love them. I like that they are girly but they still have a nerd vibe, which is exactly my personality summed up.


Here is the info in case you are interested in buying them (I totally recommend you do if you like Star Wars because they have some other really cool designs) and they retail for $65.00 CAD, which I thought was a great price for a good pair of summer shoes.



Anyone else love Star Wars? They're classics.

Well, I'm off to prance around and point out the tiny Yodas feeling the power of the force on my feet. Have a great day everyone!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment