Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome

Here we go....

This is my 3rd attempt at keeping up a fashion/beauty blog, the chaos and craziness of my life has been too demanding thus far for me to commit fully to posting. Part of the reason I haven't been putting effort into maintaining a blog is complete lack of inspiration. The past few trends in the fashion universe have been so completely wrong for my body (every curvy girl will know what I mean here) and I am discouraged easily, so the past few months I've just been reaching for leggings and an oversized shirt as kind of my staple outfit. Thankfully I seem to have moved past the "woe is me" stage in my clothing and have rekindled my love for fashion (and beauty) and have been finding inspiration in everything. 

I am going to start by trying to post every other day. The outfits I wear to work are extremely boring (dress code and all that) so every other day gives me the ability to actually create some interesting content. 


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment