Friday 4 July 2014

Current Favourite Fragrances

Every year when it gets warmer outside, I find myself more into fragrances than I am at any other time in the year. I love floral and fruity scents, which to me, are always better worn in the spring and summer. Right now, I have three favourites that I am absolutely loving.


Soap and Glory " Mist You Madly"


This is a body spray, which I honestly usually prefer to traditional perfumes because I tend to go a little crazy and douse myself, and mists, or sprays are a lot lighter. This spray is described as a "flirty floral" scent, and I agree completely. I always get compliments when I wear this, and I think it just smells so good. This was also very inexpensive, around $5.00, so you get great value for money. The only downside to this is that I have no idea where to buy this in Canada (I bought this when I was in London) and I've almost emptied this one :( 


Bath & Body Works "London Tulips and Raspberry Tea"


This is a body mist, but a little goes a long way. There is no description on the bottle, but it smells like you are walking through a flower garden. It's absolutely lovely. This was a gift from my best friend for my birthday so I'm not sure what it retails for, but Bath & Body Works is generally very reasonable. I would recommend this for someone who wants a scent that can be worn both day and night, and who can't get enough of florals. 


Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy : La Fleur"


This is my newest, and my first ever real perfume. For my birthday last year, my cousins bought me a perfume sampler from Shoppers Drug Mart, and it took me a whole year to decide which one I liked the best. There was a few I was contemplating, but I was always reaching for this one. Again, it's a floral scent ( I warned you that I love my floral) but it's so amazing. Honestly I could sit all day and smell it, it's that good. It's light as far as perfumes go, so you can be a bit more generous and not worry about being overwhelming. Plus the packaging is so beautiful, it looks adorable on my makeup table. This wasn't too expensive, $66.00 for 1.3 FL OZ. Out of the 3 this has to be my favourite, it makes everything smell great when I'm getting ready in the morning and it lasts all day.




So there you go, my summer fragrance favourites! I know they are all floral scents, but I personally think they suit my style and personality the best, as much as I would love to be able to pull of a sexy musky scent, I just don't think that's really me. 


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment