Tuesday 8 July 2014

Arm Candy

I recently went on a vacation to Florida, and of course I did some major shopping while I was there. My favourite purchase (which was actually a gift from my parents) was a Michael Kors watch. I know people who think that Michael Kors is tacky and a lame designer, but personally, I really like both their bags and watches. I think they are simple and streamlined, and the quality is quite good. I knew that I wanted something in rose gold because I am someone who mixes metals, and I think rose gold looks quite nice with silver, gold and bronze so it would be easy to wear with my other jewellery. This was such a good price (you know America and their outlets) so I absolutely could not resist it!




Here is two photos of me wearing this lovely watch! I adore how the wristband is a chain, it adds something different and makes it look quite chic!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment